LL. Little and Large Solutions: Privacy
The company LL. Little and Large Solutions S.r.l. Unipersonale, holder of the data handling, in compliance with article 13 Legislative Decree 30/06 /'03 N. 196 informs you that, by virtue of ongoing and / or currently commercial relationships, holds personal data under protection of the law. In this regard please note that: data are collected for contractual and commercial purposes exclusively related to commercial relationships; the treatment is carried out by digital, computer, telematic, magnetic and paper supports; data collection is mandatory in order to comply with all accounting obligations, legal and business; The failure, however, of all the data which is not due to legal or contractual obligations will be reviewed from time to time by the data controller and the resulting decisions regarding the importance of the requested data with respect to the business relation management; the recipients of the data, without prejudice to the communications sent in pursuance of legal obligations, may be the following subjects:
subsidiaries and associated companies abroad, agents and representatives of the undersigned, factoring companies, credit recovery companies, credit insurance companies, banks, leasing companies, professionals and consultants, data processing companies, companies information business, companies operating in the transport sector;
the data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently for the completion of all legal obligations and for future commercial purposes; the person concerned can exercise your rights under Article 7 Legislative Decree N. 196/03 (annex); the owner of the data processing is: LL. Little and Large Solutions S.r.l. Unipersonale, operational headquarters Via Sandigliano, 46 / A - Candelo (BI), registered office Via Dante, 10 - Biella (BI). If your intention was NOT authorize the processing of your personal data, please send written notice. This written notice is also taken as notice of vision on the part of our society any similar document that was sent to you earlier for the same purposes.
Your rights are the following
Article N. 7 of Legislative Decree 30/06 /'03 N. 196
(Right of access to personal data and other rights)
- The individual has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- on the origin of personal data;
- on the purposes and methods of treatment;
- on the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- on the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article N. 5, paragraph 2;
- on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who may come to know them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those whose conversion is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such fulfillment proves to be impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The individual has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
What are cookies and which benefits they give
Our cookies help to:
- Let our website function as you expect
- Avoid you to log in each time you visit it
- Remember the settings you created during various visits
- Implement speed and safety of use of the site
- Allow you to share our pages on your favorite social networks, just like Facebook,...
- Constantly improve the web site so that you will derive benefits
- Make our marketing more efficient (which helps us to offer the service that we give to the price we do)
- Collect any sensitive information without your permission
- Provide information regarding the visitors to third parties
You can find more information about the cookies we use in the following lines.
SIf the software settings that you are using to view our website (the browser) are set to accept cookies. In this case they are automatically provided us with the continued use of our website (implicit authorization to use).
More on Our Cookies
Cookies for the Website Function
- Ensure that our online shop is working properly
- Determine whether you are logged in or not
- Remember whether or not you accepted our terms and conditions of use
- Remember if you have already done certain questions, relating to various actions (Ex. polls, newsletter subscription, sending of offers and promotions that may be of interest to you)
There is no way to prevent these cookies from being set, than to not use our site.
Functionalities related to third-parties
Our website, like most web sites, uses functionality provided by third parties. A common example is the inclusion of videos posted on YouTube. In our site we have cookie content provided by:
Disabling these cookies you could not enjoy the features offered by these third parties.
Social Website Cookies
You can easily put a Like or share the content of our site on your favorite social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+) thanks to the buttons that we have added to our website.
These Cookies are supplied by companies such as:
This kind of policy implications vary from social network to social network and depend on the privacy settings you've chosen on these networks.
Site Improvement Cookies
We test constantly new designs or functions on our site. We do it to show slightly customized versions of the site to different visitors and anonymously monitor how different visitors react to these small changes. This helps us to develop and provide our visitors site improvements and a more comfortable browsing experience.
Cookies Statistics on Visits
What happens if you decide to turn off your cookies